In order to Join Bahrain RFC we will require the following:
- Completion of the Bahrain RFC Membership Form complete
- 2 Proposers that are have been BRFC members for upwards of 6 months (Please note, if you are new to Bahrain please ask our reception team to put you in touch with some existing members should you not know any)
- A Passport Photograph of each family member
- A photocopy of each family members CPR Card (or passport copy for those not in possession of a CPR Card)
- Payment of the relevant fees once your membership has been approved
A common form is now used for membership applications and renewals with the separately coloured Nominees section only required by new members.
It should be noted that Country Membership is a restricted membership intended for long distance members and as a result, it does not have the right to vote in any club meetings or hold office within the club. Furthermore, the number of visits made by Country Members is closely monitored to make sure that this membership category is not abused.
- Family Membership (2 Adults & Children under 18 or in full-time education) – BD210/-
- Single Membership – BD157/-
- Sports Fees – Junior BD36.75/- Senior BD42/-
- Country Membership (Family) – BD70/-
- Country Membership (Single) – BD50/-
- In all Cases, a pro-rata discount may be applicable to new members as we move through the Club’s defined membership year (September 1st to August 31st).