Following the recent update from the National Task Force for Combating COVID-19, the Bahrain RFC facility will be adopting the ORANGE LEVEL regulations for the Ashoora public holiday on Wednesday 18th August and Thursday 19th August.
Please note that our Gym facility will be closed on the 18th & 19th – any bookings for these dates are therefore cancelled, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our Swimming Pools will continue to be open under normal operating hours.
The management and committee are continuously working with the relevant ministries and authorities to be able to operate in the most responsible manner. We will announce further details regarding the controls required by our ministry after this period.
Ashoora Operating Hours (18th & 19th August)
Reception | From 7.00am
Clubhouse | From 9.00am
Casual Menu | 11.00am to 11.00pm
À la carte Menu | 12.00pm to 11.00pm
Bookings for à la carte dining can be made directly with Manos: 973 3989 3101
Orange Level Regulations
– The Bahrain RFC premises will be limited to vaccinated and recovered individuals, who are 12 years and above. Children 11 and under must be accompanied by a vaccinated or recovered adult.
– Social distancing measures will remain in place
– We will continue to take temperatures upon entry to Reception
– Masks will be mandatory indoors and outdoors whilst not seated at your table
– A maximum of 6 people per table
– We will continue to offer Table Service for both Food & Beverage
– Normal guest rules apply of 2 guests per member
Entry for Vaccinated and Recovered individuals
Those who have received the COVID-19 vaccination, and those who have recovered from the virus should present the following at reception if they wish to access the Bahrain RFC premises.
– Present the photo ID green shield visible through the BeAware Bahrain application for citizens & residents of Bahrain
– Present the green logo displayed within the countries official COVID-19 application for other GCC nationals and residents
– Vaccinated visitors to Bahrain should present the acceptance card of certified vaccination, provided upon arrival to the Kingdom
The Bahrain RFC premises will be limited to vaccinated and recovered individuals, who are 12 years and above. Children 11 and under must be accompanied by a vaccinated or recovered adult. Proof of age will be required for entry such as a CPR/ID or passport. If you are bringing your vaccination book you must have your CPR/Identification with you.
– The Children’s Playground will be open
– Our Swimming Pools will be open
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these times.
The BRFC Management
If you have any questions or queries, please contact email@example.com