Even though the BRFC staff haven’t had the chance to take care of our members while the club has been closed due to the regulations concerning COVID-19, they’ve stayed busy by making some important improvements around the club. We’ve taken the opportunity to bring forward our summer work programme and address many of the items raised in last year’s Members’ Survey.
In a great team effort, Clubhouse, Security and Admin staff have mixed in with the Cleaning and Maintenance teams to clean and improve the club for your enjoyment when we re-open.
Changes you will notice include:
• More shade and a great new look for the children’s playground area
• Makeover for the Main Bar and Smoking bar
• Resurfacing and marking of the driveway and car park to improve traffic flow and safety, with a slight increase in parking spaces
• Cleaning and varnishing of the outdoor furniture
• Barista Training for our new Coffee Facilities
Behind the scenes, there have been some changes, which we hope will improve hygiene, efficiency and service. We’ve uncovered some great talent in our staff that we hadn’t realised before, as you can see from these photos above. Every member of the team has had great fun doing something extra for the club they love.
We are excited about the changes we’ve made and very much looking forward to welcoming you all back in the near future!