Following the recent update from the Government Executive Committee and National Task Force for Combating COVID-19, the Bahrain RFC facility will be adopting the ORANGE LEVEL regulations from Monday 19th July and for the duration of the Eid Holidays.
The management and committee are continuously working with the relevant ministries and authorities to be able to operate in the most responsible manner. We will announce further details regarding the controls required by our ministry after this period as soon as they have been received.
Please note that our Gym facility will be closed during the Arafah & Eid Holidays and will reopen as soon as the national regulations allow.
Orange Level Regulations
– The Bahrain RFC premises will be limited to vaccinated and recovered individuals, who are 12 years and above. Children 11 and under must be accompanied by a vaccinated or recovered adult.
– Social distancing measures will remain in place
– We will continue to take temperatures upon entry to Reception
– Masks will be mandatory indoors and outdoors whilst not seated at your table
– A maximum of 6 people per table
– We will continue to offer Table Service for both Food & Beverage
– Normal guest rules apply of 2 guests per member
Entry for Vaccinated and Recovered individuals
Those who have received the COVID-19 vaccination, and those who have recovered from the virus should present the following at reception if they wish to access the Bahrain RFC premises.
– Present the photo ID green shield visible through the BeAware Bahrain application for citizens & residents of Bahrain
– Present the green logo displayed within the countries official COVID-19 application for other GCC nationals and residents
– Vaccinated visitors to Bahrain should present the acceptance card of certified vaccination, provided upon arrival to the Kingdom
The Bahrain RFC premises will be limited to vaccinated and recovered individuals, who are 12 years and above. Children 11 and under must be accompanied by a vaccinated or recovered adult. Proof of age will be required for entry such as a CPR/ID or passport. If you are bringing your vaccination book you must have your CPR/Identification with you.
– The Playground will be open
– Our Swimming Pools will be open
– Our Gym facility will be closed during the Arafah & Eid Holidays and we will advise on its reopening once we have received updated regulations
Reception: From 7.00am every day going forward
Clubhouse: During Eid (Monday to Thursday 9.00am) | Fridays and Saturdays from 9.00am
Manos casual menu: Sunday to Thursday from 12 noon | Fridays from 9.00am | Saturdays from 11.00am
Manos à la carte dining: Sunday to Thursday 5:30pm | Fridays and Saturdays from 12 noon
Bookings for à la carte dining can be made directly with Manos: 973 3989 3101
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these times.
The BRFC Management
If you have any questions or queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org