In accordance with the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Youth & Sports and the Ministry of Health, there will be limited opening of our sports facilities, for the purpose of training only, from 9th of August 2020.
The following facilities will open:
GYM – SPORTS HALL – SWIMMING POOL – ARTIFICIAL PITCH
These facilities will be available to MEMBERS ONLY and children of members who are 16 years old and above.
There will be no member’s guests or reciprocal members until further notice; members will not be able to sign in or book facilities for guests. Anyone who is not a member of BRFC will not be allowed entry to the club.
In accordance with the guidelines provided the following restrictions will apply:
· Strict segregation, social distancing and health protocols will be enforced at all times
· Swimming pool: Only one person per lane at any time
· Fitness classes: maximum of 6 persons (including the instructor)
· Gym: Maximum of 8 persons at any time
· Time limits must to strictly complied to allow time for disinfection between sessions/users
· There will be no access to changing rooms, indoor showers, etc.
· There will be no water dispensers available within BRFC
Each facility will be available strictly by pre-booking 3 days in advance and up to 5.00pm the day before. We anticipate there will be significant demand, so we encourage our members wishing to use the facilities to book early.
Access to BRFC is only available to those with a booking and no family members or spectators will be allowed to enter. Please do not come to the club unless you have a confirmed pre-booking.
All entering BRFC are asked, where possible, to bring their own equipment such as towels, water bottles, etc.
PLEASE NOTE – There will be no Food & Beverage available within BRFC and also cannot be brought into BRFC.
Also note there will be no water dispensers available within BRFC.
There will also be no changing rooms, indoor showers and chairs and tables available until further notice.
Please note procedures may change at short notice as and when guidelines are distributed from relevant Ministries.