Ramadan will occur from approximately April the 12th to May the 12th this year. Please find below the operating hours and important procedures in effect during the holy month of Ramadan.
Clubhouse Operating Hours
Sunday to Thursday – from 2.00PM
Friday to Saturday – from 9.00AM
Manos Restaurant Operating Hours
Sunday to Thursday – 4.00PM to 11.00PM last order
Friday – 9.00AM to 11.00PM
Saturday – 12.00PM to 11.00PM
Á la carte dining
7 days a week – 5.30PM to 11.00PM last order
Reservations: 973 3989 3101
Gym Operating hours
7 days a week – 7.30AM to 8.00PM
Booking required via firstname.lastname@example.org
Swimming Pool Operating Hours
7 days a week – 8.00AM to 8.00PM
In accordance with the law and customs that exist, the following changes to our operating procedures will apply:
• Reciprocal Club Members & Military personnel will be allowed access to the Club during these hours
• Members with Guests should contact the club at least 24 hours in advance (an email to email@example.com is most effective). Guests will only be permitted in the Club if prior permission is sought and their names are added to our access lists.
• Reciprocal Club Members cannot sign in guests.
• A Maximum of 2 guests per member are permitted. (All guests must be accompanied by a BRFC member. Guests must vacate the Club when the member leaves). Guests are not permitted entry after 11.00pm.
• It is illegal to consume food and beverages or smoke outside during Ramadan in daylight hours. This should be restricted to the clubhouse and/or areas which have been specially designated.
Under no circumstances should alcoholic beverages be consumed outside of the designated areas – even at night.
• Alcoholic beverages will be served to Non-Muslims only in line with the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain. (Please do not be offended if we ask your religion, the staff are simply obeying legal requirements).
• Please, at all times, bear in mind the local sensitivities.
• The Club’s strict policy of, no outside food and beverages being brought into the club, must be observed at all times.
• Infringements of the above requirements will be dealt with under the BRFC’s normal rules.
Other Considerations during Ramadan 2021
• The Club will not normally be staffed outside of the published Ramadan Hours. Access to pool and gym available only to members with membership cards.
• Reservations are recommended in Manos Restaurant. Please contact Manos prior to attending +973 3989 3101.
• If there is a specific televised sports event during Ramadan we will endeavor to make a screen available. It will not always be possible to arrange any food and beverage service during these times.
• Some of our Bar Service Staff are Muslim and will observe Iftar to break their fast. Please bear with us at this time as we may be shorthanded.